The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by Doc » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm

Not only Obama's legacy, but a whole generation of members of the MSM, the DNC, the DC Establishment and the deep state. Many are going to jail. The secret FISA Memo just shown to members of congress is enough to do it if the memo is made public

Image
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by dagbay » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am

Doc wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm
Not only Obama's legacy, but a whole generation of members of the MSM, the DNC, the DC Establishment and the deep state. Many are going to jail. The secret FISA Memo just shown to members of congress is enough to do it if the memo is made public

Image
Wake me up when the first leftist crook is placed in jail. The USA is proven to be a banana Republic.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

neverfail
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by neverfail » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am

Wake me up when the first leftist crook is placed in jail. The USA is proven to be a banana Republic.
Sad but true Dagbay. But what leads you to the myopic, biased opinion that all of America's law breaker high public officials are on the left?

Have you forgotten about tricky Dicky NIxon? The Ronald Reagan contras affair?

Humbly suggest that selectively trashing rule of law is a syndrome common to both sides of their politics.

User avatar
dagbay
Posts: 191
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 8:27 pm

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by dagbay » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:31 pm
dagbay wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am

Wake me up when the first leftist crook is placed in jail. The USA is proven to be a banana Republic.
Sad but true Dagbay. But what leads you to the myopic, biased opinion that all of America's law breaker high public officials are on the left?

Have you forgotten about tricky Dicky NIxon? The Ronald Reagan contras affair?

Humbly suggest that selectively trashing rule of law is a syndrome common to both sides of their politics.
I'm fully egalitarian on the crook thing, Neverfail. Any crook of any color belongs in front of a judge and in a jail cell if proven a crook. My comment though has to do with what seems to be a massive Democrat corruption that resulted in many Americans hurt or worse killed. All seems to have been done for greed Clinton, Obama) and to hide massive anti American political machinations in violation of the constitution and the law.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by Doc » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:10 pm

A hint of what is in the FISA Memo

Image
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by Doc » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:13 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:49 am
Doc wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:30 pm
Not only Obama's legacy, but a whole generation of members of the MSM, the DNC, the DC Establishment and the deep state. Many are going to jail. The secret FISA Memo just shown to members of congress is enough to do it if the memo is made public

Image
Wake me up when the first leftist crook is placed in jail. The USA is proven to be a banana Republic.
What do you think Trump's "Make America Great Again" Is all about?
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by Doc » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:15 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/ ... heir-base/
Pat Caddell on Shutdown: Democrats Have ‘Lost Control of Their Base’
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

neverfail
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by neverfail » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:31 pm

dagbay wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:00 pm

I'm fully egalitarian on the crook thing, Neverfail. Any crook of any color belongs in front of a judge and in a jail cell if proven a crook. My comment though has to do with what seems to be a massive Democrat corruption that resulted in many Americans hurt or worse killed. All seems to have been done for greed Clinton, Obama) and to hide massive anti American political machinations in violation of the constitution and the law.
Thanks Dagbay. Am relieved to read of your non-partisan impartiality.

I have read a lot on negative stuff on this website (and its predecessor, the Asia Times Forums) about the alleged misdeeds of the Democrats which I put down to an incredable depth of partisan bias on the part of the posters. In response to your proclaimed impartiality I am now willing to seek out enlightenment on this.

Succinctly, why do the Democrats have such an unacceptably grubby reputation while the Republicans, it seems, don't?

In particular:

"My comment though has to do with what seems to be a massive Democrat corruption that resulted in many Americans hurt or worse killed." Who was killed by this alleged corruption and why?

AND

"massive anti American political machinations ???" Please explain - as I fail to see how anyone entrusted with the job of US President could possibly be anti-America!

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1359
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by Doc » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 am

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republi ... a-fbi.html

An allegedly damning memo about the FBI and DOJ is electrifying Republicans — in Congress and online
“The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.” … George Orwell

neverfail
Posts: 1423
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The Dominos are so close to begin falling

Post by neverfail » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:04 pm

Doc wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:46 am
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republi ... a-fbi.html

An allegedly damning memo about the FBI and DOJ is electrifying Republicans — in Congress and online
If that is an attempt to vilify Obama because he misused certain powers vested in a US President; allow me to point out that he is following a well worn trail trod by former holders of this high office - including Nixon, Reagan and Clinton. Does selectively treating the rule of law with contempt necessarily make an incumbent anti-American?

It seems to be that the failing is institutional; not in the character of any one particular POTUS. The flawed US system of checks and balances has failed to bring wrongdoers in high public office to book.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cassowary and 4 guests