The Democratic party end times count down

Discussion of current events
Doc

The Democratic party end times count down

Post by Doc » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:46 pm

http://circa.com/politics/comey-private ... ey-general
Comey got 'steely silence' after confronting Loretta Lynch about Clinton's email probe
On CNN Sunday, Democratic Senator Dianne Feinstein said, "I would have a queasy feeling too, though, to be candid with you I think we need to know more about that and there’s only one way to know about it and that’s to have the Judiciary Committee take a look at that.”

In multiple private sessions over the last few months, Comey has told lawmakers about a second, later confrontation with Lynch shortly before the email probe was shut down.

Comey told lawmakers in the close door session that he raised his concern with the attorney general that she had created a conflict of interest by meeting with Clinton’s husband, the former President Bill Clinton, on an airport tarmac while the investigation was ongoing.

During the conversation, Comey told lawmakers he confronted Lynch with a highly sensitive piece of evidence, a communication between two political figures that suggested Lynch had agreed to put the kibosh on any prosecution of Clinton.
Every time I hear this song I think of Democrats:

The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

Booklady

Re: The Democratic party end times count down

Post by Booklady » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Doc,

It looks like Mr. Perfect's prediction is coming true, the Democratic party is dead. Hillary is haunting the party doing the Zombie Jamboree, not doing the Dems any good. Scaring Dems that she will be the 2020 candidate :roll: .

His new prediction is the end of the Left-Wing MSM and the Deep state, what do you think of that?

I totally agree that the MSM has lost all credibility; they have become the Faux News contingency. It's not like they haven't been warned that the route they were taking would end badly.

But the Deep State is another matter. They have deep roots with deep pockets, that is keeping crony politics going. The Globalists are not giving up that easily.

But I was surprised by Feinstein, there are deep undercurrents for her to want to investigate Lynch, which will ultimately lead to an investigation of Obama and Clinton.
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:59 pm

Yes, Dianne Feinstein, along with Joe Manchin, are representative of a dying breed of Democrats - they actually take stances based on what they believe is best for America, and not what is best for the slimy, corrupt "establishment" and their own self-interests. There used to be more of those patriotic senators - Scoop Jackson, D.P. Moynahan, etc. - folks who made it respectable to support the party.

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:07 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:59 pm
Yes, Dianne Feinstein, along with Joe Manchin, are representative of a dying breed of Democrats - they actually take stances based on what they believe is best for America, and not what is best for the slimy, corrupt "establishment" and their own self-interests. There used to be more of those patriotic senators - Scoop Jackson, D.P. Moynahan, etc. - folks who made it respectable to support the party.
Yeah, but, Moynahan was all too happy to hand his legacy over to Hillary... Wonder what he'd say today. I would like to say he wouldn't drink the koolaid, but principled D's? When you have to hold Feinstein up as one, its already over.

SteveFoerster

Post by SteveFoerster » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm

Jim the Moron wrote:
Manchin isn't some old timey paragon of principle, he's just a Democrat trying to hang on to his Senate seat in the reddest state.
Writer, technologist, educator, gadfly.
President of New World University: http://newworld.ac

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:28 pm

SteveFoerster wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:52 pm
Jim the Moron wrote:
Manchin isn't some old timey paragon of principle, he's just a Democrat trying to hang on to his Senate seat in the reddest state.

I have known him since the 1980's not long after he first got started in politics . Manchin is actually a pretty decent guy to talk to. Pretty easy going really At least when I have had the chance to talk with him he came across the same way he does on TV. My father supported him for election back then. He was the only Democrat I can think of that my father would gladly vote for.

Manchin's public stand is from his constituents Mostly WV labor unions like the UMW. I can't say I agree with him anywhere close to 100% but I would vote for him before a lot of politicians. I guess because he listens well.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx