Confirmed: DNC Emails LEAKED … Not Hacked

Discussion of current events
Booklady

Post by Booklady » Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

Holy cow! Hat tip to Doc who embedded this story in another topic. Given the derangement over the Russians, this needs its own topic.

:o
by George Washington
May 16, 2017 1:47 AM

We’ve reportedly documented that the DNC emails were leaked … not hacked.

(And the “evidence” that it was the Ruskies has collapsed.)

The head of Wikileaks – the organization which published the leaked DNC emails – has previously hinted that the leaker was DNC insider Seth Rich.

Today, the local Washington DC Fox news channel reports that the Rich family’s private investor – a former Homicide Detective in Washington DC and white collar criminal investigator for the Attorney General of the State of Ohio – says that evidence on Rich’s computers proves that he communicated with Wikileaks:
https://twitter.com/TimRunsHisMouth/...onsblog.com%2F

We’ll update details as they’re released …
Here's the earlier story on Seth Rich, the leaker.

Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Was In Contact With Wikileaks Says Former DC Homicide Detective
It's been close to a year since Seth Rich, the 27 year old computer expert who worked for the DNC, was murdered - shot twice in the back without anything of value taken from him.  Rich was found alive and in shock before he bled out - his death ruled nothing more than a botched robbery.

Many believe Rich was a victim retaliation for being the source who provided Wikileaks with a trove of DNC emails. Rumors were fueled by the odd circumstances surrounding his death, the sudden retirement of D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier five weeks after the murder, and an email John Podesta sent to Hillary's inner circle about making an example of a suspected leaker.

https://t.co/MZ2a9gk5t3

In the aftermath of the shooting, the Rich family hired a private investigator - Rich Wheeler, a former D.C. homicide detective who says evidence on Seth Rich's laptop suggests he was in contact with WikiLeaks prior to his death. Of note, Wheeler does not have possession of the laptop in question - however he said specific information will be released on Tuesday (5/16). 

Furthermore, Wheeler believes there has been a cover-up:

"The police department nor the FBI have been forthcoming,” said Wheeler. “They haven't been cooperating at all. I believe that the answer to solving his death lies on that computer, which I believe is either at the police department or either at the FBI. I have been told both.”

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

"I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ -Fox5

More at the link.
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.