The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Discussion of current events
Doc

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:09 am

Eric garland is supposed to be one of the Democrats visionaries He's going full fascist. Calling for censorship now. Calls for political prisoners soon to follow. Read down the thread

The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

Alexis

In France too, politicians betray the country by speaking with foreign leaders

Post by Alexis » Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 am

Has Donald Trump, or one of his aides, betrayed the American people by speaking with - gasp - the leader of a foreign ( :o :shock: :twisted: ) country?

The suspense is thrilling. No less than the fate of the current US Presidency is hanging on that so fundamental question.

Meanwhile, in Russia...

France's Le Pen discussing today with Vladimir Putin, a few short weeks before the French election

:lol:

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:26 am

Trump's incriminating collusion with foreign folks -

Yes, indeed - Trump operatives spoke with - gasp - foreign leaders. Consider - Trudeau and Netanyahu. Consider the betrayal.

Milo

Re: In France too, politicians betray the country by speaking with foreign leaders

Post by Milo » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am

Alexis wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 am
Has Donald Trump, or one of his aides, betrayed the American people by speaking with - gasp - the leader of a foreign ( :o :shock: :twisted: ) country?

The suspense is thrilling. No less than the fate of the current US Presidency is hanging on that so fundamental question.

Meanwhile, in Russia...

France's Le Pen discussing today with Vladimir Putin, a few short weeks before the French election

America has a law against it. I don't know if France does.

Doc

Re: In France too, politicians betray the country by speaking with foreign leaders

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:38 pm

Milo wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:04 am
Alexis wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:43 am

Meanwhile, in Russia...

America has a law against it. I don't know if France does.
Okay... Shall we start the prosecutions in chronological order ?

H/T to Mr. P
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

Doc

Post by Doc » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:00 pm

Democrats start to turn on Democratic party's "Russia ate my election" excuse

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rus ... 980ac0e4db
Russia Did It: The Democratic Party's Last Hope To Stay Relevant
03/24/2017 04:22 am ET | Updated 15 hours ago

neverfail

Post by neverfail » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 am

Doc, regardless of what an opinion writer/contributor to the Huffington Post has to huff :mrgreen: and puff over the topic, the FBI takes the matter seriously enough to investigate. The FBI is not the Democrats Party.

(End of post.)

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:00 pm

neverfail wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:09 am
Doc, regardless of what an opinion writer/contributor to the Huffington Post has to huff :mrgreen: and puff over the topic, the FBI takes the matter seriously enough to investigate. The FBI is not the Democrats Party.

(End of post.)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now we know better, don't we?

According to Comey's testimony Trump was not under investigation for RussiaGate.
But there was evidence of leaking, big time and by Big Names, Hint, his name starts with a C and ends in a y
It was all bad melodrama.
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

Doc

Post by Doc » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:05 pm

neverfail wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:58 pm
Doc wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:36 am
neverfail wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:49 am
Doc wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 pm

So you trhink Trump should be impeached for making a joke about Hillary's emails that included the Russians? Hillary was under investigation for having secure emails on her private server Should she have been removed as teh democratic nominee because she was "under investigation"? or does that not count since the specifics of what she did was widely known as opposed to not having any idea as to what exactly the "Trump" investigation is about specifically?
I am not concerned about Hillary! I believe that as a result of the investigation she was cleared of wrongdoing. The point is that Hillary is now yesterday's news.
She was "cleared" by Obama's DOJ after Bill Clinton met with Obama's Attorney General is secret on an Airplane in Phoenix. They said she didn't know she borke the law which is completely a ridiculous excuse since she had to have known having a private server indeed brought the law and the Podesta emails clearly showed that her own staff was warning her it was wrong to have that private server.
Then I stand corrected doc and thanks. If she had her husband pull strings like that to have the investigation quashed the that investigation should be re-opened possibly pending in the prosecution of Hillary as law breaker.
What I find alarming is that Trump, far from being yesterday's person, is now POTUS. If he a sitting president is under investigation by the FBI for possible collusion by and with a foreign power during his election campaign (unprecedented), then that is very bad news for us all.
Doc wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:21 pm
Yet you can't tell me why spcifically he is being investigated

This is deep state stuff. They don't like Trump upsetting their apple cart.
All that I know at present is outlined in my opening post for this discussion. Wait and see what the investigation turns up.

"Upsetting their apple cart"? Like jeopardising the integrity of your presidential election of recent memory in collusion with a foreign power? Does that not alarm you doc: or don't you care about the means used to win because the election result was the one that you wanted?
There was no collusion what so ever Today it was leaked LEAKED by Mueller's special counsel office to the Washington Post that "Trump is under investigation for obstructing justice" If it is true it was leaked then that is a serious violation of criminal law in and of itself. It shows that the Special counsel office is crooked. It also is a implicit admission that the "Russia collusion" investigation turned up NOTHING. But since Prosecutors have to prosecute they drop the Russian collusion investigation and start a new one they have a chance of winning or at least dragging out until no one cares if they find nothing.

The bottom line that Hillary lost the election all by herself. Her syncopate supporters, especially in the MSM. At this point WITHOUT EVIDENCE the only thing they can say is "Well the Russians couldn't have hack the election without help" There is no there there.