The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Discussion of current events
User avatar
Milo
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Milo » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm

What I find much more interesting than the possible Russian collision is the rabid defense of Trump by his supporters. They seem to feel he is above investigation!

neverfail
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The only known crime was the illegal leak

Post by neverfail » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am

:lol:

Pull my leg with another slanted opinion piece, would you cassowary? Are you trying to tell me that a reputable law enforcement body like the FBI would waste time, manpower and money investigating a fiction?

:D

neverfail
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: Trump's place in God's cosmic universe?

Post by neverfail » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:17 am

Milo wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm
What I find much more interesting than the possible Russian collision is the rabid defense of Trump by his supporters. They seem to feel he is above investigation!
:lol:

Well, after all he is the US President, Milo. That does not make him exactly God almighty but in the eyes of his more unimaginative supporters (of whom there seems to be many) that probably places Trump hovering somewhere up there in the ether among the angels and saints. :D

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 1164
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: The only known crime was the illegal leak

Post by cassowary » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:12 am
:lol:

Pull my leg with another slanted opinion piece, would you cassowary? Are you trying to tell me that a reputable law enforcement body like the FBI would waste time, manpower and money investigating a fiction?

:D
And your article is from the Guardian, which is slanted to the left. So it's anti Trump.

User avatar
Sertorio
Posts: 727
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 am

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Sertorio » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:53 am

neverfail wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:45 pm
Sertorio wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:32 am
neverfail wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:49 am
"...collusion by and with a foreign power..."
Is very much what diplomacy is all about...
Not when it is with a power that bears ill will towards your country - then it counts as treason!
Wrong. Diplomacy is most useful when carried out with one's enemies, not one's friends.

User avatar
Milo
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Re: Trump's place in God's cosmic universe?

Post by Milo » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:56 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:17 am
Milo wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm
What I find much more interesting than the possible Russian collision is the rabid defense of Trump by his supporters. They seem to feel he is above investigation!
:lol:

Well, after all he is the US President, Milo. That does not make him exactly God almighty but in the eyes of his more unimaginative supporters (of whom there seems to be many) that probably places Trump hovering somewhere up there in the ether among the angels and saints. :D
Yes, that halo could do with some denting!

neverfail
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The only known crime was the illegal leak

Post by neverfail » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm

cassowary wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 am


And your article is from the Guardian, which is slanted to the left. So it's anti Trump.
Not necessarily in the sense of being prejudiced against Trump. More likely they take an objective, impartial look at his performance and like yours truly find him wanting.

User avatar
Doc
Posts: 1194
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:09 pm
Location: Cradle To Grave

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by Doc » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:09 pm

The divide is no longer between left and right but between patriots and globalist ~ Marine Le Pen
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx

User avatar
cassowary
Posts: 1164
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:30 pm

Re: The only known crime was the illegal leak

Post by cassowary » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:09 am

neverfail wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:50 pm
cassowary wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:02 am


And your article is from the Guardian, which is slanted to the left. So it's anti Trump.
Not necessarily in the sense of being prejudiced against Trump. More likely they take an objective, impartial look at his performance and like yours truly find him wanting.
It depends on your biased. What is impartial and objective is biased and unobjective to another.

neverfail
Posts: 1135
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:47 am

Re: The Trump's incriminating collusion with Russia megathread.

Post by neverfail » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:23 am

Cass.

Are you trying to say that making a judgement; arriving at a firm conclusion, negates and renders void objectivity/

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests