The Western Backlash Against Islam

Discussion of current events
Jim the Moron

Re: The Western Backlash Against Islam

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 pm

"What's Causing Malaysia's Ethnic Chinese Brain Drain?"
http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/ ... rain-drain

"The number of Malaysian professionals overseas returning home has dropped by more than half since 2013."

As reactionary Islam consumes the Muslim world, dumbing down of Islamic countries proceeds apace. In SE Asia, as is well known, it's happening in Indonesia, too - ethnic Chinese are resented for their industry, intelligence, and failure to convert to Islam.

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Sun May 21, 2017 4:37 am

Jim the Moron wrote:
Sat May 20, 2017 10:59 pm
"What's Causing Malaysia's Ethnic Chinese Brain Drain?"
http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/politics/ ... rain-drain

"The number of Malaysian professionals overseas returning home has dropped by more than half since 2013."

As reactionary Islam consumes the Muslim world, dumbing down of Islamic countries proceeds apace. In SE Asia, as is well known, it's happening in Indonesia, too - ethnic Chinese are resented for their industry, intelligence, and failure to convert to Islam.
By former Malaysian PM Dr Mahathir's own admission, the Malays are lazy. Winston Churchill made a similar comment about Muslims in general. That is why most Muslim countries are poor.

Singapore's Founder, Sir Stamford Raffles wrote that Islam encouraged piracy by justifying it as jihad against infidels. He also said that it was a mistake for the Malays to convert to Islam from their original Buddhism/Hinduism. Hindus and Buddhists engage in peaceful commerce. It would thus be in the interest of the East India Compay to encourage the Malays to go back to their original religions. He also noted that when they were Hindus and Buddhists, the Malays built great cities such as Borobodor. But after conversion, they accomplished nothing as great.

cassowary

A Muslim girls says Trump has inspired her to leave Islam

Post by cassowary » Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:10 am

Trump has inspired me to leave Islam
Let me tell you something right now, there are no "moderate muslims". There are no "assimilated muslims". Throughout my life, I have been to three different mosques regularly. Everyone there had some kind of animosity to America. Either they support jihadist actions outright or they refuse to condemn them, or they victim blame christians and the west. Every time theres a terrorist attack, all over the media there are reports of muslims who speak out against jihad or protest terrorists.

This is bullshit.

The last time I went to service at my mosque was right after the Brussels attack. You want to know how many of them were condemning it? 0. Not a single one.
From the horse's mouth.
The worst part is all the liberals on campus apologizing for mulims, especially the Bernie girls going around wearing Hajibs "in solidarity". Well congratulations, you are officially a conquered people of the caliphate.
The Bernie girls are "baizuo".

Milo

Post by Milo » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 am

The Philippine government says its troops have taken control of 90 percent of Marawi city, after fighters who swore allegiance to ISIL seized it three weeks ago.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/p ... 42073.html

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 pm

Milo wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:45 am
The Philippine government says its troops have taken control of 90 percent of Marawi city, after fighters who swore allegiance to ISIL seized it three weeks ago.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/06/p ... 42073.html
The old 90% number. I'd guess that would translate into that the government troops are engaging the jihadis and not getting their ass kicked every time, maybe.

Good time propaganda...

Shoot, I hear France, Sweden, Norway, Germany, England have about 90% control of most of their major cities too... :twisted:

Jim the Moron

Post by Jim the Moron » Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:57 pm

Heck, by Jim the Moron's advanced math calculations, 10% of millions still leaves sufficient numbers of mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging barbaric Muslim savages quite eager to kill, and to propagate future generations of similar primitives.

Milo

Post by Milo » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:48 pm

And inevitably the vigilantism begins:

Finsbury Park suspect Darren Osborne's family 'in shock'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40332616

Virginia Muslim girl found dead near mosque
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40323999

armchair_pundit

Post by armchair_pundit » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:23 am

Milo wrote:
Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:48 pm
And inevitably the vigilantism begins:

Virginia Muslim girl found dead near mosque
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40323999
Not this one, again... Amazing how so many are expecting and hoping for, to reinforce their own prejudices, "vigilantism" against Muslims in America. Without doing the research, I'd bet the number of reported hoaxes and "mistaken" "atttacks" on Muslims by Americans outnumbers real ones by 20 to 1, or more.

ICE Places Detainer On Salvadoran Immigrant Suspected Of Murdering Muslim Teen
http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/19/autho ... slim-teen/

note the keywords in the URL
authorities-refuse-to-disclose-immigration-status-of-el-salvadoran-immigrant-who-murdered-muslim-teen

A 22-year-old man accused of killing a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia on Sunday morning is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, a spokesperson for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) tells The Daily Caller.

The suspect, Darwin A. Martinez Torres, was arrested on Sunday in the death of Nabra Hassanen, a high school student from Reston, Va. Police say he beat Hassanen with a metal baseball bat in what is being described as a road rage incident.

The case initially drew national attention because of the possibility of it being an anti-Muslim hate crime. But the Fairfax Co. Sheriff’s Department ruled out bias as a motive in statements on Monday.

According to police, Hassanen was attacked by Torres while walking with a group of friends from an IHOP to All Dulles Area Muslim Society (ADAMS) mosque, where they were attending an all-night prayer session for Ramadan.

Torres allegedly pulled up in his car and an argument ensued. Hassanen’s friends ran, but only realized later that Hassenen was not with them.

Torres was arrested after being spotted driving erratically by investigators who were searching for Hassanen. He led police to Hassanen’s body, which he allegedly dumped into a pond.

WHOOPS, doesn't fit the narrative!

cassowary

Post by cassowary » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:37 pm

Yep. They wanted a narrative of bigotry against Muslims but ended up with "Trump-was-right-about -illegals" instead.

dagbay

Post by dagbay » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:54 am

Ouch. Liberals are getting slapped left and right these days, but are still comming back for more. Talk about Einstein's definition of insanity.
I'd rather be diving or flying alas for now I am on terra firma.