Jordan B. Peterson

Forum for pundits of interest to Davosman members. Please make one thread per pundit.

What is your favourite JBP catchphrase??.......

And that's that
50%
Sort yourself out
50%
No good
No votes
Good luck with that
No votes
And that's no joke
No votes
Rescue your dead father from the belly of the whale
No votes

Total votes: 2

lzzrdgrrl

Jordan B. Peterson

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Wed May 10, 2017 7:37 pm

If anything this establishes youTube as the major player in the New Serious Media and that's no joke. Also look up Joe Rogan, Steven Crowder, The Dave Rubin Report, Rebel Media and Sargon of Akkad. You need to look up Bill C-16, an act to amend the Canadian Human Rights Act and Criminal Code to see how the ball got rolling, but let's start with a short and rather controversial 'tube right here:

His research is currently funded by patreon. Jordan's youTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/JordanPete ... s/featured
Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........

Booklady

Re: Jordan B. Peterson

Post by Booklady » Wed May 10, 2017 10:20 pm

As always, you are ahead of the rest, Izz. Thank you for introducing Paterson to me. Reminds me of Unamuno.

I particularly liked this video, addressing young people, but it's for any human being.

A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sun May 14, 2017 9:42 pm

The participation of 3000 Patreon subscribers allows this lecture series to be available on youTube:

Neither history nor the humanities (nor Western Civilization itself) can be understood properly without knowledge of these strange, profound and ancient accounts of the human and the divine.
Let's try this modelling exercise. Let's envision a world in a parallel universe somewhere let's say, where I'm right.........

Booklady

Post by Booklady » Sat May 27, 2017 10:40 am

On the madness at the universities:"people who are ideologically possessed."

Harvard Talk: Postmodernism & the Mask of Compassion
MASK OF COMPASSION: POSTMODERNISM AND NEO-MARXISM

I love what this man is saying.
A saucer of cream will do for me, thank you for your kindness.

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Sun May 28, 2017 9:27 am

Neo-Marxism as Cain Economics. Consider:
Something seems to have changed during the 2016 US election. The ugly, polarizing rhetoric of my childhood that my father satirized in Gulliver in the Land of Lies – a book that earned him a 25-year prison sentence – has moved from Marxist college courses into mainstream liberal discourse. While it is socially unacceptable to hate people for the color of their skin, it is now perfectly acceptable to hate them for the content of their wallets. It is morally reprehensible to judge human beings for their sexual choices; it is perfectly permissible to abhor them for their career choices. It is sacrilegious to bash individuals for their marital status; it is fashionable to blast them for their financial status. We cannot deride our fellows for where they go to worship Friday, Saturday or Sunday. We can, however, despise them for where they go to work during the week. If that place happens to be Wall Street, it is OK to call them the scum of the earth.
http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Why-doesnt ... red-480993

Also..... the application of Christian moral principles in business:

https://www.rts.edu/sharedresources/doc ... -Brian.pdf

And.......

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:34 pm

Jordan speaks with Joe Rogan:

ZeroFox commentary is dead on. Cameos by Jerry Coyne and Simon Baron Cohen......

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:29 pm

First eighteen minutes introductory comments by MPP Randy Hillier. Last thirty, Q & A. Hour and ten minutes between these segments, solid kick ass. Enjoy:

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Two more screamers......;)..........

lzzrdgrrl

Post by lzzrdgrrl » Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Time to meet another member of the team......

Dr. Gad Saad, behavioural scientist and the book he is currently writing, "Ostrich Parasitic Syndrome". Think JBP but pitched towards American audiences, especially TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome and collective pyschosis......

Putting the Donald in office is not an act of madness. Hatred of the Donald is however, based on aesthetics.......

Hate facts concerning men and women and artificial intelligence. WARNING: Rubin works blue in this segment.....'>......

Hey, he mentions E.O. Wilson and consilience.... what a man.....'>.......